PREMIER EVENT MANAGEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Refund Policy for PEM Events
Premier Event Management, LLC (“PEM”) offers you the option to purchase Booking Protect with each registration at checkout through Active.com. In the event that you register for a PEM event and cannot participate, there are no refunds UNLESS you have purchased Booking Protect AND are in compliance with their terms and conditions. You also have the option to cancel Booking Protect within 14 days of purchase. IRONMAN 70.3 New Orleans is not included (see below).
Refund Policy for IRONMAN 70.3 New Orleans
Premier Event Management, LLC (“PEM”) offers you the option to purchase Registration Protector with each IRONMAN 70.3 New Orleans registration at checkout through Active.com. In the event that you register for this event and cannot participate, there are no refunds UNLESS you have purchased Registration Protector AND are in compliance with the terms and conditions.
Waivers via Active.com
Additionally, when you register through Active.com please refer to Step 9: Waivers, the Premier Event Management, LLC Waiver (“Athlete Agreement”): I understand that I, the registered participant, will pick up my own race packet during the Packet Pickup hours specified by race management, and that a government-issued photo ID is required at packet pickup. I understand that once confirmed all entries are final, with no additional rebates, refunds, transfers or deferrals, and that the race director reserves the right in the event of an emergency or local or national disaster to cancel the race or to change the day and/or time to a later date. In the event of cancellation of this event there is no additional rebate, refund, transfer or deferral of entry fees. I understand that all minors must be accompanied by a parent to Packet Pickup in order to sign race waivers during the Packet Pickup hours, as specified by race management.
Premier Event Management, LLC does not allow for any deferrals. However, you may request a refund for IRONMAN 70.3 New Orleans provided you have purchased Registration Protector through Active.com. For all other PEM events you may request a refund provided you have purchased Booking Protect through Active.com.
Event Category Transfers. Premier Event Management, LLC does allow for a one-time transfer to another category in the same event.
- Unless otherwise specified in event communications there is a $15 transfer fee to transfer from one event category to another event category in the same event.
- The event category transfer must be in the same calendar year as the original event year.
- If an athlete is transferring from a higher priced category to a lower priced category, the athlete will not be refunded the difference.
- If an athlete is transferring from a lower priced category to a higher priced category, the athlete will be required to pay the difference in addition to the transfer fee.
- If a USAT One-Day Membership was purchased along with the original race entry, it cannot be transferred to the new category and will need to be repurchased by the athlete. Please contact USAT for refund processing.
- If insurance was purchased via Active, and you have specific questions about this third party add-on please contact the insurer or Active.
- Once a category transfer has been completed, the option to switch back to the original category is no longer available.
- To request an event category transfer please email email@example.com or call (504) 454-6561.
Event to Event or Athlete to Athlete Transfers. Premier Event Management, LLC does not allow for any transfers of registration between events unless announced or authorized under special circumstances, or the transfers of registration number, bib or timing chip-tag between athletes under any circumstances. Race numbers are non-transferable; you cannot give or sell your number, bib or timing chip-tag to another person or participate with an unofficial race number or tag. Violators face immediate disqualification and suspension from subsequent PEM events.
- USA Triathlon. Please refer to USAT Competitive Rule 3.5 (“Unregistered Participants”) for USAT Sanctioned Events.
- USA Track & Field. Please refer to USATF Competition Rules for USATF Sanctioned Events.
Discount, Sale, Coupon Code or Special Offer Policy
Premier Event Management, LLC, will at times during a race calendar or race season, advertise or market special offers, sales, discounts or coupon codes to the public and/or to its contact lists via several mediums not limited to email, social media, online or print advertisement or printed material (eg rack cards at an Expo or in an athlete Goodie Bag) for the purpose of increasing event registration. Unless otherwise specified in these communications, all offers are extended to future participants for new registrations only. Premier Event Management, LLC is under no obligation to offer a retroactive credit to participants for registrations already purchased for an event during the time period for which that offer was extended, and it reserves the right to limit these offers, cap these offers or refuse these offers to anyone under any condition. All offers are good for one-time use only and may not be combined with any other offers. Premier Event Management, LLC is not responsible for abandoned carts; website, internet or phone registration difficulties; or registrant/participant incomplete registration via Active.com’s checkout processing during any offer period.
USA Triathlon One-Day Membership
Please review the USAT FAQ concerning One-Day Membership purchases, as well as general FAQ concerning Membership in USA Triathlon. Please contact the USAT membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-955-2807 if you have questions about your membership, or if you would like a refund for your USAT One-Day Membership fee or your USAT Annual Membership fee.
Active.com Customer Support
Premier Event Management, LLC uses Active.com as its Registration Partner. PEM, as an event organizer, only collects funds derived from race registration, and does not collect funds for any third-party add-ons, offers from Active.com, or for the purchase of a USAT One-Day membership. If you have questions about technical difficulties, website issues or errors on Active.com, or charges on your credit card from Active.com not related to your race registration, please contact their Customer Support for assistance.
Chat Support: Click Here
Email: Click Here
1. Inquiries Active.com Advantage Membership
2. Inquiries charges labeled Active Network or ACT*
3. Inquiries Active Giving or Fundraising
4. Online registration, training or general Active.com